Time for some awkward and awesome.
- When you grab the family size carton of oatmeal by the lid and it comes off spilling the almost full container all over the floor.
- Wondering why your friend was taken back for her massage and you are still in the waiting room. They were looking for a dude and no one thought to ask what my name was.
- The very amorous couple taking selfies at the bar, but really just needed to go get a room.
- Taking your dog for a walk after a downpour and busting your a$$ in the mud.
- Going the wrong way in the parking garage that is one way only.
- Best Bloody Mary evah!
- Just walking up and getting seated right away at a very popular restaurant that almost always requires a reservation.
- Unaware when you booked your hotel that it had a shuttle to take you anywhere you needed to go.
- Son2 who is 2 months away from being 21 not being asked for his id when a pitcher of sangria was ordered for the table.
- People watching in Charleston at the Waterfront Park.
Keeping it simple and casual today.
Missing my leopard sneakers,
so I built this outfit around them.
Easy look for running errands
and shopping for new coffee mugs.
Let's hear about your awkward and awesome moments this week in the comments.
Old Navy top-similar
Old Navy shorts-similar
Betsey Johnson sneakers-here