Time for a little awkwardness and awesomeness.
- Rude,obnoxious drivers.
- The day you put too much product in your hair and there is nothing you can do about it, but pretend you are having an okay hair day.
- Walking around no problem when all of a sudden you notice you are walking wonky. Then realizing a heel has broken off a favorite pair of shoes.
- Waiting and waiting to see what exciting new store is about to open next to Target. The sign finally goes up...it's a mattress store.
- Having high hopes for a drug store gel nail poish and it actually holds up worse than regular nail polish.
- The Target I frequent just put in an NYX section in their make-up aisle.
- Getting to play stylist for a friend.
- Finding out Gilmore Girls is coming to Netflix in October.
- Random dude coming up to me and saying, "Great outfit, I love it"
- IOS 8 update with absolutely no problems!
Pulling out the fall clothes from
the back of my closet for this look.
The colors just scream autumn
and this outfit is so comfortable.
Love wearing booties with dresses.
Would love to hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.