-

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maxi Stripes

So sorry to hear that many of you woke up to snow this morning!
All we got here were crazy thunderstorms.
 I decided to flip flop our look today. 
 I didn't really have any orange bottoms of any kind,
 but knew I had this great striped maxi.  
Sometimes it's hard to pull orange and blue off
 and not look as though you are wearing someone's school colors.  
They are just tricky colors together,
 but I think I managed to do it here.
I honestly thought I would be wearing this look
 without the blazer most of the day,
 but it never did warm up as much as they said.  

Do you like orange and blue together?
Do you find it tricky to pull off?

top-TJMaxx
skirt-Old Navy
blazer-Target
shoes-DSW


5 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I do like orange and blue together! Cute look...we were in the 40s this morning...so far a crazy spring..I am not complaining because I know the heat is right around the corner!

Allie said...

You look so chic!
xo,
Al
www.sparklesandstilettos.com

Brooke said...

I love the blue stripes paired with the orange; they're very pretty together!

LyddieGal said...

Snow? Thank goodness that wasn't me! I love the striped maxi, and I think it's even better with the blazer anyway, really pulls it together.
Chic on the Cheap

Curtise said...

I like orange with navy, and this is a great look, love the skirt. xxx