-

Monday, July 21, 2014

Pattern Mixing Tropical Style

Hello Out There!
I hope you had a great weekend.
I went to Charleston, SC with a girlfriend for the weekend
 and it was the best!!
A crazy cool front came in and the weather was amazing.
Ya'll know I love to pattern mix.
  I thought I'd try a little tropical mix.
I adore these earrings and thought they were
 perfect with this outfit.
This is a top from the Pabal Gurung collection from Target.
  It has always been one of my favorite things from a
 Target "collection".  

Do you have a favorite piece from any of the Target "collections"?

Target top-similar
Loft pants-similar
Dillard's sandals-similar
Poppy Boutique earrings-similar
Julie's bracelet-similar
Onecklace bracelet-here


11 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You pattern mix really well, Brett! You always look fabulous. Have a wonderful week!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Such a pretty top!

two birds said...

What a pretty top! I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Gracey the Giant said...

I LOVE this top and I'm kicking myself for not picking one up; I love the mirror print & the colors. I liked the Prabal Gurung collection and the 3.1 Phillip Lim collections best, I think.

Chelsea Oliver said...

Gorgeous top, Brett!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

I love the tropical look, it makes me want to take a vacation!

Unknown said...

Such a fun top! Perfect for summer :)

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

Love this tropical look! Perfect pattern mixing!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com

Laura B said...

I love these patterns together! The tropical print is so fun and cheerful!

Charming Lucy said...

What a fun mix of color and patterns! I loved seeing your Charleston trip on IG. We were just there a few weeks ago and it is out favorite city! I hope you had a great time! Susan

Tina Bradley said...

Adorable! I love both pieces and they work so well together. Nailed it again! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com