-

Monday, August 18, 2014

Stripes & A Pop Of Pink

Did anyone else's weekend go by at the speed of light?
I don't know if it was because we sent son2 back to school or it's just that time of year when the lazy days of summer are winding down.
This is just an easy outfit I wore helping son2 do last minute shopping and packing to get ready to go back to college.
I decided to add pops of pink to this nautical feeling
 look for a bit of color. 
 I'm a sucker for the combo of navy and pink together in any form.

I love a easy, breezy look that takes
 little effort and little thought.

Did you do anything fun and exciting this weekend?

Loft top-similar
J.Crew jeans-here
Gap cami-similar
Vera Wang sneakers-here
F21 necklace-similar
crystal bracelet-similar
F21 bracelets-similar


6 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Such a cute striped top, and the pop of pink is perfect!

two birds said...

What a great summer outfit. I love the pop of pink, as well!

Unknown said...

I love stripes so much! And the pop of pink color is wonderful.

♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

Unknown said...

Such a fun outfit! Where did summer go!

Laura B said...

I love that little bit of pink peeking out from under your sweater!

Charming Lucy said...

I love the pop of color and black with pink is one of my favorite combos! I saw that your son went back to school on IG - are they both in college? I hope you have a great week Brett! Susan