-

Monday, September 15, 2014

Transitioning Into Fall With J.Jill.

We have had a few cool days here in the Carolina's.
Those days sometimes leave you scrambling for what to wear.
J.Jill has some great options for this fall.
This Medallion Tiles Tunic is a great option. 
 It can be worn with pants, skirts or leggings.
The colors are beautiful and the fabric is soft and flowy 
and the tunic covers your bum. 
Another great option for fall is the Smooth Fit Denim Skirt
 I will be the first to admit that sometimes
 denim skirts can be ill fitting. 
 This one is not.
  It is styled more like a pencil skirt
 and the fabric is soft and movable. 
 Not stiff at all like some denim skirts tend to be.
I thought that both the J. Jill blouse and skirt would look great together as well.
  A perfect fall duo.
Make sure you pop over and check out the latest
 looks from J. Jill today.

These clothing items were provided for me,
 but all opinions are my own.


5 comments:

two birds said...

Denim skirts have never been great on me because of how stiff they are. I might have to check this one out. It looks so great on you!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Well we both transitioned into fall today with J Jill!! Great selections...aren't their clothes so comfortable??

Unknown said...

I love the tunic. What a great print! And also, interesting coincidence-- I wanted to let you know that just received the scarf I won in your J Jill giveaway over the summer. It got lost and sent back to them so they had to send it again, but it finally got to me and I love it!

Chelsea Oliver said...

Love your first look, Brett! Great for fall!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Joe Blow said...

Love jacking off to the skirt pics