-

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Have You Heard About Chaos NY?

I want to introduce you to a fun company called Chaos NY.
CHAOS NY is all about-
eclectic, stylish and affordable clothes for women over 50. 
They  carry designs from across the globe and their mission is to provide colorful, chic, and unique looks.
 The super nice folks at Chaos sent me this funky tunic.
I love the texture, pattern and flow.
I chose to go a bit bold with my look today.
 I topped this cute tunic over a chambray shirt and added 
chunky fun jewelry to create the bold look.
I wore red skinny jeans to add to the boldness.
Chaos NY, not only has fun, unique clothing ~ 
they also have one-of-a-kind jewelry and home goods.
I think you will get a smile on your face 
as you browse their website.
So don't hesitate to go check them out here.

Chaos NY provided this tunic, but all opinions are my own.




4 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

This is such a great look, Brett! I love it on you. I just became familiar with Chaos NY and I love their creative, artistic offerings! You look super cool!

Charming Lucy said...

This is the perfect look for you! I love your style - classic with a twist is what I like to call it. The twist part makes it so fun!! Great look Brett! Susan

two birds said...

What a great store...that tunic is fabulous on you!

The Elle Diaries said...

Love those berry red jeans.
Divine with that great tunic and chunky necklace. Great boots, too, every detail works!
I will check out that site!
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/