-

Monday, October 27, 2014

Mixing Hard and Soft

We had a beautiful weekend here.
Lots of sunshine and crispness in the air.
I hope your weekend was just as fabulous!
There are versions of this outfit all over the internet lately.
  I love the mix of hard and soft, 
so I thought I'd give the look a try myself.
I am a big fan of black and pink and this shade of
 baby pink is a refreshing take on the look.
The hard lines and masculine feel of the jacket
 are a great juxtopostion to the 
soft lines and femininity of the skirt.
  The leopard scarf ties both of these together.

Do you like mixing soft and hard
 or
do you prefer wearing one or the other?


4 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Wish it was autumn here...so jealous...we are still clear blue skies and 90 degrees! I love your jacket and scarf!

Tara | The Mix said...

I always love edging up feminine pieces..this is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love black and pink so much, especially pale pink. I was going through some of my old dresses over the weekend and almost every single one of the is black, pale pink, or both!

The Elle Diaries said...

Brett, I do love this look , on you and in the style pages of magazine, and from other bloggers too.
This is a great interpretation,
I love pink and black, too!
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/