-

Monday, November 10, 2014

Casual Winter Beach Look

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had as fabulous of a weekend as I did.
I spent mine at Bald Head Island, NC.
The weather was amazing for this time of year
 and I wanted to wear something comfortable, yet cute.
I deem this look the perfect winter beach look.
The first time I saw this GAP sweater I knew I had to have it.  
Lucky for me I got it for 40% off. 
 I am sure you will see me wearing it all the time this winter.
I went for a chambray shirt underneath
 and accented the look with bronze accessories. 
 I can see this sweater being paired with tons
 of different colors in the future.
Poor Joe...
he is just begging to go to the beach with me!

What do you consider to be the perfect winter beach outfit?


3 comments:

two birds said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! And I love this fun, casual outfit. Those shoes are so great!

Curtise said...

Love the stripes, that really is perfect for visiting the beach in winter.
Ahh, Joe's a cutie! xxx

The Elle Diaries said...

I agree Brett! It is the perfect summer beach look
(how i envy your weather, now, at least!) Love the multi stripe sweater, layered over the shirt and gorgeous necklace!
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/