-

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Spring Jacket

Growing up in Louisiana, we didn't have a use for a spring jacket.
The first time I heard this term was when I lived in Philly.
It's still a useful item to have in my closet here in North Carolina.
I picked up this cute gingham jacket a few
  years ago on sale at J.Crew. 
 It only comes out a few times in the spring,
 but I sure am glad to have it when I need it.
I can dress this little baby up or down
 and blue gingham is almost like a neutral in my book.
I went with muted colors here.
Our weather has been a bit gloomy 
and that's kind of how I was feeling.
Do you have have the need for a spring jacket where you live?
Do you have a favorite that you pull out every year?

Gap t-shirt-here
J. Crew jacket-similar here and here
Loft pants-similar here and here
Simply Vera sneakers-similar here and here
Forever 21 necklace-similar here
Forever 21 bracelets-similar here
Forever 21 bracelet-similar here


No comments: