-

Monday, November 16, 2015

Pull Out The 'Holiday" Pieces NOW!

Yes, it's that time of year again.
I can't believe Christmas commercials are all ready airing
 and just about every store has begun to put up their displays.
So why not go ahead and begin wearing the clothing 
you think of as "holiday" clothing now?
Get the most wear out of those great items
 that just sit in your closet waiting to be worn.
I grabbed this velvet blazer that I don't even think I wore last year.
  What was I thinking?
It's a fabulous piece. 
 The blazer can be dressed up, down or in between as I have shown here.
I am going to make a point of incorporating my "party" clothes into my every wardrobe.
  I encourage you to do the same. 
 Let's sparkle and shine every day, not just for events.

Do you incorporate "party" clothes into your every day looks?

Foxcroft shirt
Loft blazer
Gap trousers
Marshall's booties
Versona necklace

1 comment:

Tara | The Mix said...

That blazer is holiday perfection!